Yearbooks are a great way to keep track of school memories throughout the years. Superlatives will help you create even more special memories. Since there are so many things to keep track of around graduation—from thank you cards and invites to party planning—your yearbook should be easy and fun. As you grow up, you’ll want to look back and remember everyone who made school worthwhile, whether you see each other over the holidays or every few years. Whether you’re searching for the best senior superlatives or a list that will have everyone dying with laughter, these ideas will help you never let go of the memories.
Yearbooks are a great way to keep your memories alive, from the special photos of friends and events you have shared to the sweet messages they contain. Once you’ve come up with the perfect superlatives list for your class, get started on creating memories with your own yearbook design!
There are plenty of classic superlative ideas—be sure not to leave those out! These are an integral part of the fun school tradition. They capture the attention of key students and personalities at every middle and high school. Here are some must-haves:
- Best all-around
- Biggest flirt
- Clown class
- The most adorable couple
- The party is alive
- The most athletic
- Most of the things have changed
- Most likely to succeed
- Most unforgettable
- Most unique
Appearance-based Yearbook Superlatives
A lot of your classmates put great effort into their appearance—and now is the time to recognize it. It’s validation that they’re trendsetters and they’ve likely already included some of their favorite portraits in their graduation stationery. This can be highlighted in your senior superlatives.
- Best car
- Celebrity look-alikes:
- Best dressed
- Best eyes
- Best hair
- Best laugh
- Best smile
- MCM/WCW most likely
- Most likely to get ID’d when they’re 30
Funny Yearbook Superlatives
If you’re looking to create more of a funny superlatives list, then you’ve come to the right place. These ideas can be modified to reflect the influence of pop culture on your class.
- Beauty and the mind
- Best bromance
- Best clique
- The most adorable couple you’ve ever seen
- Catfish is most likely to be the best choice
- Most likely to drive to class
- Most likely to leave his/her phone at the sink.
- It is most likely that a child will be born addicted to Starbucks
- It is most likely that you will sleep through an earthquake
- Most likely to survive Hunger Games
Socially Outgoing Yearbook Superlatives
Each class has a few people who are the stars of the show. Whether they’re entertainers or they’re everyone’s best friend, they can’t help being the center of attention and will certainly make your superlative list.
- Best dancer
- Best entertainer
- Biggest gossip
- The biggest prankster
- Most affectionate
- The most involved
- Most loved by parents
- It’s unlikely to be one
- You are most likely to speak your ear off
- The most spirited
Personality-Based Yearbook Superlatives
There may be personality traits in your classmates that make them stand out. Here are some of our favorite examples to show these outstanding traits.
- Best place to cry on
- Biggest drama king/queen
- Most accident-prone
- The majority of people are gullible
- Most likely to be late for class
- Most likely to brighten your day
- Most likely to put it off until tomorrow
- Most likely, nothing will change.
- Most opinionated
- Positive attitude
Profession-Based Yearbook Superlatives
There are many changes over time. This superlatives listing captures the essence who your classmates and your class believe they will be. In some ways, it’s one of the greatest compliments. You never know, your superlative might inspire someone’s business card writing!
- Most likely to be President
- It is most likely that Bill Gates will be the next Bill Gates
- Most likely to be a comedian
- Most likely to become motivational speaker
- Promising to be a professional athlete
- Travel bloggers are most likely to be successful
- Broadway is most likely to be the destination.
- Most likely to make millions
- Most likely to open yoga studio
- The most likely to be the star of their reality TV show
Future-Oriented Yearbook Superlatives
When you finish a chapter, it naturally prompts you to look ahead. What you know now will help you project the future. Think of how much fun you’ll have reminiscing about these senior superlatives at your first high school reunion.
- Most likely to be Instagram-famous
- Most likely to break the world record
- The most likely to marry first
- Most likely to create a new social media platform
- The most likely to leave the country
- High school sweethearts are most likely to stay high school sweethearts
- Most likely to save our planet
- Most likely to stay close to home
- Most likely to win the Nobel Prize
- Super Bowl victorious most likely
Out-of the-Box Yearbook Superlatives
Senior superlatives don’t have to be a reality. Although some of these ideas can be amusing, they also emphasize quality traits that are perfect for some of your classmates.
- Who is the best person to go on a deserted island?
- Most likely to beat all of Michael Jordan’s records
- Most likely to be a super hero
- Protest leader most likely
- Most likely to go and never return
- Most likely to marry a millionaire
- Most likely to silently take over the world
- Most likely to get away with the circus
- Mars is most likely to be visited.
- You are most likely to lose the ticket and win the lotto.
Varsity MVP Yearbook Superlatives
What school experience is complete without extracurricular activities These are the memories your classmates will cherish forever, from Friday night football games to marching band competitions, school plays to holiday dance recitals, and everything in between. It is important to recognize the class MVPs.
- Water polo
Creativity Yearbook Superlatives
Each class has classmates who are more than just smart about books. They have the ability to think creatively. They are artists, writers, musicians, and performers who deserve all of their praise. They have superlative ideas.
- Most likely to be on the cover of Women’s Vogue/Men’s Vogue
- Most likely to be a well-known artist
- It is most likely that you will become a wildlife photographer.
- Most likely to dance in a Beyoncé music video
- Most likely to direct an Oscar winning film
- Most likely to be awarded a star at the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Most likely to create a band
- Most likely to win a Grammy
- The Voice: Most likely to win
- Most likely to write Star Wars the next movie
Be different when it comes to yearbook superlatives. This is your chance capture the spirit of your class in an original and enjoyable way. Don’t be afraid to break the mold to ensure you and your classmates leave a mark on your school’s history. If you want your best friends to remain in touch, make sure to pair your superlative with a meaningful gift for graduation. For more senior year inspiration, check out the top senior year checklist.